When I am starting a CoffeeCall, it would be nice to configure before:
- Show my name in the Mobile Notifications sent out to the Group or keep the CoffeeCall as a surprise (public, private)
- Define the maximum minutes of the CoffeeCall
- Define the maximum number of allowed people in the CoffeeCall
- Invite specific users of my Group to be notified (in case of public invitation, invited users will be mentioned in the Mobile Notifications)
- In case of a public CoffeeCall initiation, an indication to join this active/running CoffeeCall will appear in the App Group or to the invited people. Invited people should receive additional Mobile Notifications as soon as there are free slots and the CoffeeCall is active.